Dec 30, 2012

My wishes for my friends






One more chapter of our lives is ending. The end of 2012th year is so close. Some was happy, some was good and some - sad. I guess it had to be so, because of the balance of nature. I hate that. But, this is the law of nature and it's stronger than all of us.
So, another year is behind us. Where we were, what we were doing? Are we satisfied? Here comes a point, to summarize . . . to compare with the previous one. And for the coming year, we wish us to be better than this who's "leaks". If we want something we didn't have in this year and the previous one, let's try to do the best and get some. For some things we can work harder. And probably will not fulfill all wishes. . . But, do not despair. It must be so, because . . . imagine - what would happen if they all come at once?













I want smiles, hugs and kisses to everyone to make a world a nicer and full positives. My dear friends, be well until next year.



No comments: